We are re-opening!
To be accurate, we test reopened a couple weeks, and it has been working well.
For those that are thinking of in-person visits, we want to discuss with you what we have been doing to minimize the risk. Everyone’s safety and health is our priority.
1. We have been spacing out 15 minutes between patients so we avoid any contact between patients. This allows the therapist to sanitize thoroughly the room and equipments before the next patient
2. The therapist will wear masks and new gloves every session.
3. Temperature check via Infrared Forehead Thermometer
4. Each patient to wash their hands before and after the session. Hand Sanitizer will be readily accessible.
4. Sign COVID-19 Consent Forms
5. We bought a hospital grade Air Purifier, “Enviro-Klenz” and placed it in the treatment room. Enviro-Klenz will catch, kill and filter 99.9% of the viruses/bacteria to further decrease risk. To see their effectiveness see HERE
If you do not feel comfortable with in-person, virtual session options are still available.
To decrease the risk for our team and everyone around us, these are the current measures we are taking to help stop the spread.
We will adapt and adjust further to decrease the risk. Just hit reply if you want to know more.