Thank You for Taking the Time of Your Day and Visiting Our Website!
We Love to Help Frustrated Young and Adult Athletes get Back to their Active and Connected Life.
If you are on our site, unfortunately it is likely that you or somebody you know may be suffering from pain or injury. If that is the case, you have come to the right place
I want to take a moment to help you in making the right choice for your health because I know that this is not easy. Our Mission is to Provide a Place Where People Can Go To Have an Honest Conversation About Their Health.
So many people started just as you are doing now, so I made this website to help you see the true value of what we can do for you before you spend your hard-earned money. In addition, I hope this gives you confidence and clarity to make the best decision for your well-being and learn how we serve you and transform your life.
We just want you to know… We hear YOU!
Many of Our Current Clients:
- Already been let down by doctors who only spend 15 minutes or less
- Was told to just rest and take things easy without any specific guidelines
- Tried youtube exercises, creams, chiros, massages
- TIRED of being told to stretch or strengthen without being guided properly on HOW to execute them for YOUR individual needs
- Experienced surgery before and was disappointed with the outcome
- Have done “PT” before and was let down by the lackluster experience and results
If you have experienced any of the above situations, then it is very likely that we can help you!!
But more importantly, it is essential that you feel comfortable with us, and that WE are a good fit for YOU!!
The types of people that often get the best, most transformative results are ones that:
- Are very health-conscious, active, or have a desire to get back to being active
- Understand that properly recovering from injury is a process, and “quick fixes” are unlikely
- Want to get to the root of the problem.
- Tough minded, strong-willed, and have a high pain tolerance (typically why they wait so long to seek treatment in the first place!!)
- Are willing to put in the effort, work, and are prepared to truly learn about their injury and how to fix and find permanent solutions to their problems?
If you answered YES, to any of the above qualities, and you are willing to work with us, you can typically expect:
- A faster than expected full return to the activities you love
- A true, deep understanding of your injury and how to prevent it from ever coming back
- A chance to prove all of the nay-sayers wrong, when you show them your renewed self
- Return of body awareness and confidence you could have never imagined
- The best shot to be able to “age gracefully” and be a true caretaker for your aging parents or grandchildren
We pride ourselves on emphasizing “quality” over “quantity”. You may not see a huge gym of people constantly coming in and out. We purposely keep things small and private. This allows us to keep “laser focused” and provide YOU with the best quality of service we can possibly provide.
DPT, SFMA, NKT level 3, FMT, FRR, FMT
Kento helps people move and feel young again by reconnecting their mind and body even after years of aches and pains.
Passionate about treating the individual systematically, Kento studied countless hours understanding how the human body is an interaction between many systems and not just parts. Kento taught and is currently teaching nationally for the industry to spread his passion about treating the individual as a whole. Some courses he has taught include “Spinal and Breathing Assessment”, Smart Tools Level I, and Neurokinetic Therapy. Kento is involved as an adjunct professor at Seton Hall University for Human Anatomy and Kinesiology. He is currently in the process of teaching overseas in Japan and acts as a medical consultant for Dr. Training in Tokyo, Japan.
The majority population Kento works with are people aged 30-60+ who wants to gain back their function to either go back to work, back to their physical activities or take care of their loved ones.
On his spare time, Kento loves to spend time with his wife and two kids Kei and Mia playing sports or cooking.
Certifications and Continuing Education:
- Postural Respiration
- Myokinematic Restoration
- Pelvic Restoration
- Impingement and Instability
- Cervical Revolution
- Occlusion Integration
- Postural-Visual Integration
- Advanced Integration
Functional Range Conditioning, Functional Range Release (Spine and Upper Extremity)
Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1,2,3
Selective Functional Movement Assessment 1 and 2
Functional Movements Taping Rock Tape
SMART Tools Level 1
Movement Impairment Syndromes Level 1 and 2
Immaculate Dissection Level I and II
Danny has over twelve years of experience practicing as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the areas of orthopedics, sports, and general movement assessment. He believes every client should be treated as a whole person, despite just complaining about a “sore knee” or “tight back”. Danny’s objective is to treat the origin of the dysfunction, to improve quality of life, and to teach strategies to get back to the life you deserve.
Danny is an Adjunct Professor in the Gross Anatomy Lab for Seton Hall University in both the Doctor of Physical Therapy and Physician Assistant Programs. He also holds a Professional License and Master’s degree in Acupuncture in the state of New York. Danny’s experience and education in both Western and Eastern Medicine gives him a unique perspective and understanding of how to provide holistic, conservative, and to ease your pain without taking pain killers.